How I learned to program computers
Few things I found useful since reading this programmers success story of experience and work ethic was passion, practice and perseverance. When writing about my own personal experience about education and something I learned, I believe that important concepts to my ability and skill in my chosen topic need to be explained in detail and reflect why it is I’m writing about a particular subject. Also organization in a coherent manner is equally important, something a saw apparent in the article as he chronicles his life in his side projects which follow as his first, second and third websites. I see this style to be important as to remind the reader where the story will lead and what it entails to explain or convey. This organization again helps emphasis that “Practice makes perfect” as he assures to be a key component to reaching his own goals along the way. Another important writing technique the writer uses is the technical terms or “jargon” that validate expertise and knowledge as a veteran programmer. By showing his technical knowledge and ways he himself overcame roadblocks when programming helps the reader to take away more than what he did, but how he has succeeded to reach pinnacle moments that lead to fulfillment and lucrative levels in the field.
How I learned to be Google free
The writer immediately encourages his goal to entertain his audience. Using description and accounts such as “At a panel on search engines in 2009, a Microsoft executive said that using Google is like smoking cigarettes” later he refers to E-mail as “the linchpins of our online identities.” The writer takes the reader through his experience when trying to overcome these habits as a user and the terrifying realities that become ever so apparent to the security protocol and unannounced till this moment as he tries to find ways to recover e-mails that contain extremely personal information and fiscal data of his life. Also he informs the reader of his lack of attention to e-mail services that are paid for accounts that offer higher security measures.
Good observations and I love your Batman pic!
ReplyDelete